OTL Takes the Stage at Entertainment Experience Evolution Conference
Posted in News -
France Media recently hosted its 5th Annual Entertainment Experience Evolution conference, bringing together the retail industry’s leading developers, restaurateurs, entertainment/retail operators, designers, and futurists to discuss the evolution of the physical retail environment
OTL’s CEO, J. Wickham Zimmerman, spoke on the “Open Spaces: The Invisible Anchor” panel alongside other industry leaders including:
- Julie Brinkerhoff-Jacobs – President & CFO, Lifescapes International
- Dan Burgner – President & CEO, Burgner Experiential
- Sean Slater – Principal, RDC
- Jose Antonio Perez – Managing Director, Agave Holdings
- Steve Graham – Principal, Stellar Development
From open-air parks to lush landscaped environments to water features, today’s consumers increasingly view open spaces in retail environments as one of a center’s most attractive assets.
During the panel, OTL discussed several of its key projects featuring unique open space designs and fountain integrations, including the Hillsdale Shopping Center in San Mateo, California; the Village at Meridian in Meridian, Idaho; City Creek Center in Salt Lake City, Utah; and Downtown Summerlin in Las Vegas, Nevada, among others.
- OTL In The News: “How to Monitor Assets While Observing Stay-at-Home Orders”
- Did You Know? True Artists Are Part of the OTL Team
- Four Ways to Control Costs While Delivering Spectacular Amenities
- OTL in the News: “The Art of Placemaking: Captivating Retail Guests Through Artistic and Cultural Centerpieces”
- Did You Know … Preventative Maintenance is at the Heart of Proper Water Feature Operation?