OTL Takes the Stage at Entertainment Experience Evolution Conference
Posted in News -
France Media recently hosted its 5th Annual Entertainment Experience Evolution conference, bringing together the retail industry’s leading developers, restaurateurs, entertainment/retail operators, designers, and futurists to discuss the evolution of the physical retail environment
OTL’s CEO, J. Wickham Zimmerman, spoke on the “Open Spaces: The Invisible Anchor” panel alongside other industry leaders including:
- Julie Brinkerhoff-Jacobs – President & CFO, Lifescapes International
- Dan Burgner – President & CEO, Burgner Experiential
- Sean Slater – Principal, RDC
- Jose Antonio Perez – Managing Director, Agave Holdings
- Steve Graham – Principal, Stellar Development
From open-air parks to lush landscaped environments to water features, today’s consumers increasingly view open spaces in retail environments as one of a center’s most attractive assets.
During the panel, OTL discussed several of its key projects featuring unique open space designs and fountain integrations, including the Hillsdale Shopping Center in San Mateo, California; the Village at Meridian in Meridian, Idaho; City Creek Center in Salt Lake City, Utah; and Downtown Summerlin in Las Vegas, Nevada, among others.
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s “Jack of All Trades” Joshua Silva
- OTL Delivers Dancing Waters Show Fountain at Growing Entertainment Center in Branson, Missouri
- GROWING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN BRANSON, MO ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF NEW DANCING WATERS SHOW FOUNTAIN
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station