Shadow Creek Golf
Las Vegas, Nevada
Our artisans crafted a trickery of nature with rockwork and water features at Shadow Creek Golf Course, where creeks and waterfalls are framed by majestic mountains. We complemented Lifescape International’s dramatic landscape design by building nearly a mile of flowing rock bed streams that traverse the lush fairways. Golfers relish the course’s challenge at every turn, including the opportunity to fly a ball over a 90-foot lake to reach a hole. It’s no wonder this golf course designed by renowned architect Tom Fazio is often considered to be the greatest golf course in the world. This mythical golf course makes you forget you’re actually in the Nevada desert.
- Best Casino Golf Course, Golfweek
- America’s 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses, Golf Digest
- Best in State Rankings: Nevada, Golf Digest
- Top 100 Courses You Can Play, Golf Magazine
- 5 Star Rating, Golf Digest